- Manufacturer: Golden Technologies
- Model Number: PR-505JP
Call for our lowest price.
Golden's MaxiComfort series is a special line of lift chairs indeed. They are unique in the fact that they allow for the head to recline lower than the legs. This provides for better circulation and as a result less muscle fatigue.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Recline Positions: Zero Gravity
- For People Taller Than: 4' 6"
- For People Shorter Than: 5'
- Chaise Seat Included: Yes
- Head Rest Cover Included: Yes
- Arm Covers Included: Yes
- Battery Back Up Included: Yes
- Meets CAL 117 Fire Retardant Code: Yes
- Back Height: 22.5"
- Overall Height: 39"
- Overall Width: 30.5"
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 18.5"
- Armrest Height: 6.5"
- Back Angle Seat Up: 100°
- Back Angle Seat Reclined: 174°
- Foot Rest Angle Closed: 90°
- Foot Rest Angle Opened: 180°
- Space Needed for Full Recline: 22"
- Warranty Information: Lifetime Chair Frame, Lift Frame, and Recline Mechanisms, 3-Year Electrical Parts, 1-Year Mechanical Labor, 1-Year Electrical Labor
|Petite Lift Chair|
Jan 5, 2012 5:28 PM
|Regina the Senior from Northern Florida would recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself||I'm retired and only stand a solid 4'8".|
|Pros||First time I have had a lift chair that was sized for me. Enjoyed it thoroughly!|
|Service & Delivery||Excellent. Delivery man went above and beyond by taking the chair out of the carton. This was a huge help to me due to my height. The rest was easy for me to set up by myself.|
|Briza fabric feels very nice.|
Aug 30, 2011 2:26 PM
|Caregiver from CA would recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself||Caregiver for elderly Mother|
Beautiful Golden Lift Chair with lots of flexibility. Memory buttons are a nice feature. Pretty color and nice soft fabric.
|Cons||Remote was not as advertised. They have a new remote with more buttons (not the red and green ones shown). Too many buttons for my Mom's mental level. By the pictures on the brochure, we thought the chair could sit at a fully upright position, but have the legs up (like a regular recliner). But when you put the legs up, the back does slightly recline.|
|Service & Delivery||We were told the chair was in stock and would come in about a week. It ended up being a special order and took about 3 weeks.|
|I would recommend this chair, as long as you know exactly what you are getting.|